AMT is currently offering free student membership to enrolled full or part time students of massage therapy who are willing to receive their journal electronically. You must have a valid email address to take up this offer.
Sign up for free student membership online here or by filling out the application form. You will need to apply at least 2 months before expected completion of your course or an administration fee will be incurred.
- Professional recognition and credibility
- Up to date industry information
- Professional insurance at reduced cost (some conditions apply). For more information about student insurance please go here
- AMT Journal
- AMT meetings, workshops and the Annual Conference at reduced rates
- Student certificate of membership
- Sporting and other events under the AMT banner
- Networking with professional therapists
When can I become a member of AMT?
You can become a student member as soon as you start your course.
Apply online here or download an application form here.
AMT recognises the following government-accredited courses:
- Certificate IV in Massage (HLT42015)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (HLT52015)
- Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage (HLT52115)
- Diploma of Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies (HLT52215)
- Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy 22248VIC
For more information about Student Insurance please go here.
Remember! We encourage membership early in your training.
Please note: Your student membership application will usually be processed within two weeks of receipt of all documentation at AMT Head Office and you will be notified of the result in writing.